Stránky

pátek 6. prosince 2013

Fourth Annual Holiday #READATHON (Goals)

whoru_dec_readathon_2013

Hosted by WhoRuBlog


Well, actually I've been busy for few months and I had no time for my second blog (I am active on my Czech book blog but not here). And here we are - another Read-A-Thon. I love these challenges. I know it is holiday thon (we have no holiday, so it is actually longer weekend for me). I really NEED to move on on my TBR because all thouse ARCs are driving me crazy.

And what are my goals for this read-a-thon?

1. Participate in challenges (if possible)
2. Read as much as I can

Here is my list to-read:

1. Kříž u potoka by Karolina Světlá (Czech Classic) - Goodreads
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - Goodreads
3. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - Goodreads
4. The Dalai lama's Cat by David Michie - Goodreads
5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - Goodreads
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - Goodreads

I'll post my reading process soon!

1 komentář: